Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Samsung Galexy Ace X 2 slow as molasses in January

Having got this phone in December (on the amazing $50 promo plan) I have been nothing but disappointed. Its slow and Ive had to delete multiple apps even though I bought an 8gb sd card (that I cant figure out how to make apps go on). I constantly am holding the home button and stopping all running apps (at least 10 times a day) because my phone freezes. And lately whenever I open an app it goes black, wont close so I end up resetting the phone. I don't have patience for waiting for things and am upset being as the the sales rep told me "I've never had anyone bring back a samsung". I used to work for the "Blue Devil" and I know how big of a headache their warrenty claims are, so Im not too willing to do that. Thanks for your help!
icon

Best answer by EmilX 10 August 2013, 14:18

That's actually quite a good phone although it does occasionally have some quirks. http://reviews.ca.samsung.com/7463-en_ca/GT-S7560ZKMBMC/samsung-galaxy-ace-ii-x-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=rating&dir=asc To get it back to a decent working conditions start doing a clean up on your phone, delete everything that you don't need. Put your photos, music on the SD card to free the internal memory, remember to use the Task Manager to kill those apps running on the back ground. This is important. If this doesn't help then back up all your info in a safe place, do a factory reset on your phone and start fresh.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
That's actually quite a good phone although it does occasionally have some quirks. http://reviews.ca.samsung.com/7463-en_ca/GT-S7560ZKMBMC/samsung-galaxy-ace-ii-x-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=rating&dir=asc To get it back to a decent working conditions start doing a clean up on your phone, delete everything that you don't need. Put your photos, music on the SD card to free the internal memory, remember to use the Task Manager to kill those apps running on the back ground. This is important. If this doesn't help then back up all your info in a safe place, do a factory reset on your phone and start fresh.