Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Samsung Galaxy SII X

Hi there, I've had my Samsung Galaxy SII X for a little bit over a year. It is now not working properly. I'm wondering what I can do. Thank you, Carolina

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would back up your stuff and do a factory reset. That usually fixes things. But before that, have you tried removing the battery and sim for a few mins and try again
Userlevel 1
What exactly isnt working properly? Exactly what Dennis said though, 9 times out of 10 doing a hard reset of the device (removing the battery) fixes many issues.
Thank you. How can I back everything up? Just using the USB and copying to the computer? What happens is the buttons, particularly the one on the left hand side (bottom) are not working properly and when I'm typing, there's a pop up list that keeps coming up. I have removed the battery and sim card, but I can try again. How do I do a factory reset?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Caro Tamez Zamarripa wrote:

Thank you. How can I back everything up? Just using the USB and copying to the computer? What...

Here are some backup options http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-7518

Thank you. How can I back everything up? Just using the USB and copying to the computer? What...

Thank you for that!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You're welcome!
The search bar keeps coming up, when I'm not clicking it...