Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Pre-order issues

Pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge but I did not get any receipts emailed for my payment and neither is there any way to track my order. Any clue how I could track my order?

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you check if by any chance it may have "fallen" into your junk folder?
Bernard wrote:

Did you check if by any chance it may have "fallen" into your junk folder?

Yes, I have checked all the folders. I have not received any confirmation as of yet.

Thanks
Userlevel 1
Hi Farhan, can you please send us your email address to webstore@koodomobile.com. We will send your confirmation.

Thanks very much.
Rostam wrote:

Hi Farhan, can you please send us your email address to webstore@koodomobile.com. We will send yo...

Hi Rostam I encountered the same problem as Farhan. I'm wondering where can I find all of the tracking and  receipts?
Rostam wrote:

Hi Farhan, can you please send us your email address to webstore@koodomobile.com. We will send yo...

Hi Rostam,

Here is my email again - "farhanhafiz612@gmail.com" I have not received any confirmation yet. 
Userlevel 1
Rostam wrote:

Hi Farhan, I have notified the admins. They will send you the confirmation first on Monday morning. Thank you.
Farhanhafiz612@gmail.com Thanks
Userlevel 1
@Rodemar: can you please send us your email address to webstore@koodomobile.com so that we can send your order info? Thanks
Rostam wrote:

@Rodemar: can you please send us your email address to webstore@koodomobile.com so that we...

@Rostam I've sent an email already. Btw, can you track my order if I provide the order number?
Thanks Rostam. Much appreciated. Hope this solves it.
Userlevel 1
Hi Farhan, Can you tell me if this is the email address you used? farhanhafiz612@gmail.com
We are unable to locate this in our system?

Did you use another email address?

Is there another firstname?
Rostam wrote:

Hi Farhan, Can you tell me if this is the email address you used? [url=mailto:farhanhafiz612...

Hi Rostam,
Yes this is the correct email. For first name you can check Shah. I can also give out my number if that helps. 

Userlevel 1
Rostam wrote:

Hi Farhan, Can you tell me if this is the email address you used? [url=mailto:farhanhafiz612...

Got it. it does help. Will forward the order confirmation right now.
Rostam wrote:

Awesome! Can you tell me why it was not sent before.

Userlevel 1
Rostam wrote:

It was not sent as we reading part of the profile where is no email registered. We are fixing this issue in the coming weeks.
Rostam wrote:

Just let me know when you send me the email receipt then I can confirm that I received it.
Rostam wrote:

Got it!! Thank you again Rostam.
hello I've preordered the s7 edge since Feb 24. still no email
Userlevel 6
Kev wrote:

hello I've preordered the s7 edge since Feb 24. still no email

Hey Kev! Did you check your junk mail? If it's still not there, please send us an email on this secure link http://koo.do/11eMLdy (choose "social media" as a category) and include your order number. Thank you!