Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Samsung galaxy s3 wont connect to bluetooth

I just got a galaxy s3 the other week and I have a bluetooth speaker "earuption" to be exact and for some reason when I go to connect the two together it says theres no nearby devices. The speaker is on, it works, I was able to get my galaxy s2 to connect too it so I'm not sure why my s3 wont work. Can anyone help!?
icon

Best answer by Nabil 18 October 2014, 16:13

Hi Melissa, It is hard to figure out where the issue is coming from. Feel free to give us a call by dialing 1-866-995-6636 #6 from a land line/other phone and our technicians will do their best to help you. Keep in mind that we can't provide technical help for non-Koodo devices. Thanks ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hi Melissa, It is hard to figure out where the issue is coming from. Feel free to give us a call by dialing 1-866-995-6636 #6 from a land line/other phone and our technicians will do their best to help you. Keep in mind that we can't provide technical help for non-Koodo devices. Thanks ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.