Koodo Community
Question

samsung galaxy s3 in white?

• 9 February 2013
  • 9 replies

Will Koodo be carrying the white samsung galaxy s3 at all? or the white blackberry z10?

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 1
I was so distracted from the title, I hope I will be giving the right answer 😛 i haven't seen any posts on Facebook or the site about Koodo carrying the white phones. Keep checking the site and Like them on Facebook as they tend to let People know through that method before others. "Facebook exclusive"
Userlevel 1
😮 Why did you change the title???
haha, i thought nobody was answering it because of the title 😛 ill change it back. i really wanna change my BB to the sg3 but only if i get in white and i don't know how long koodo will take to get it or if they even will get it 😕 - dying to use my koodo tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
haha, i thought nobody was answering it because of the title 😛 ill change it back. i really ...You should put a case on a Galaxy S3 because the glass front is extremely fragile & will break alot of the time if dropped, & you don't want to be out the money you paid or for repair. I highly highly recommend it & in that case you really aren't going to see the phone anyways. So just get a white case. Also you can get replacement back battery covers in different colors, so you could get a white one and have a totally unique phone.
Userlevel 2
Hey Neha, we aren't sure if we will be carrying the white version of either of these phones. You can always contact your nearest store to see if they have any in stock. Should we get any additional info about this, we will let everyone know 🙂.
Hey Neha, we aren't sure if we will be carrying the white version of either of these phones. You ...Hey Mike, if a mobile store near me has a white galaxy s3, can I get them to sell it to me on Koodo even though Koodo doesn't officially offer the white version?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Neha, we aren't sure if we will be carrying the white version of either of these phones. You ...No you can't because the phone will be locked to a different provider and it has nothing to do with Koodo it's not their phone.
Hey Neha, we aren't sure if we will be carrying the white version of either of these phones. You ...What if i get an unlocked one from Telus?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Neha, we aren't sure if we will be carrying the white version of either of these phones. You ...Telus doesn't sell unlocked devices if you mean buy it from Telus, so you would need to get it unlocked by a 3rd party unlocking service like GSM LIBERTY after you purchase one from Telus or any other provider. Keep in mind the the Telus Galaxy S3 will not work properly with Koodo even after unlocking for some reason. Bells Galaxy S3 will work on Koodo after it is unlocked though. Your best bet is to buy a factory unlocked version from an online retailer like Expansys or Newegg, then just pop in your Koodo SIM Card and away you go.