Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Samsung Galaxy S3 broken glass

How much would it cost to just fix the glass on my Samsung Galaxy S3

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Honestly i think it just comes down to if your phone is under warranty or if its not. But im not 100% sure. I hope someone else can answer that a bit better for ya! you might be better off replacing it 3rd party if your phones not under warranty.
Userlevel 6
Chadwick wrote:

Honestly i think it just comes down to if your phone is under warranty or if its not. But im not ...

Hey Zachery we're sad to hear that the glass broke! To clarify, a broken glass is considered as physical damage and does void your warranty.  You can still send it off to repair with Koodo; however, charges will apply (we will only know how much it is once the manufacturer evaluates the phone).  You can also try the other repair suggestions here. Hope this helps 🙂  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Check out local suppliers in Kijiji if you are out of warranty. Full glass + LCD replacement is about $150 in my area. Money most likely better spent on something new.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unless you do the repair yourself, you would be better off just putting the money towards a new phone. Even a Moto G would be better.