Koodo Community

Community

Samsung galaxy note 5

Userlevel 3
Please bring the 64gb model of the note 5 to Koodo, and the 128gb version of the s6. 

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi TtDd15,

The price of those devices are just so big that the tab would not be able to handle it. Unfortunately, it does not seem likely that either one of those devices be added to the line-up for Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's a real bummer that Samsung has deleted the card slot from these devices. Still running a Note 2, with 16 gb but with a 64 gb card to handle music and media, which cost be about $30 US.

Won't touch anything without a card slot.
Userlevel 3
The note 4 is listed for 810 retail on koodos website. Full price for the Note 5, $696 for the 32 GB model and $792 for the 64 GB model.
Userlevel 7
TtDd15 wrote:

The note 4 is listed for 810 retail on koodos website. Full price for the Note 5, $696 for the 32...

I'd like to know where you're getting your prices from. I'm willing to bet they're US prices.
Userlevel 7
TtDd15 wrote:

The note 4 is listed for 810 retail on koodos website. Full price for the Note 5, $696 for the 32...

Yeah those are more likely US pricing, Canadian prices would equate to 912$ and 1038$ respectively. 
Userlevel 3
Has a date dropped for when koodo is getting the new note?
Userlevel 7
No, unfortunately. They might not ever carry it. We just have to wait for an announcement, if any.
At least the note 4 price has to drop when the note 5 comes out. Even if it's not carried by koodo.
it makes no sense that they cant put the note 5 since the iphone 6s 64gb is above 1000$
sami akbar wrote:

it makes no sense that they cant put the note 5 since the iphone 6s 64gb is above 1000$

agreed agreed agreed. I am seriously considering getting a second credit card and buying it off ebay as a tab with myself! 

Yep iphone 6sad 6splus is on the list, yet note 5 which is 860 at telus is not on the line up ???
Userlevel 6
san Jeevan wrote:

Yep iphone 6sad 6splus is on the list, yet note 5 which is 860 at telus is not on the line up ???

Quite a bit of a demand difference between the two my friend 🙂
Userlevel 3
So of course both phones came as I knew they would but they bring the 32gb models? That's only enough for apps! What about on board movies and music because good knows the data plans won't let your stream much of either
Userlevel 6
TtDd15 wrote:

So of course both phones came as I knew they would but they bring the 32gb models? That's only en...

You have 32 gigs of apps?
Anyways to each their own.

Koodo is primarily a service provider and not a cellphone shop.
You can buy the phone you want from anywhere and bring it to our network.
But as far as I know [b]No canadian providers are carrying the 64gb Note 5
TtDd15 wrote:

So of course both phones came as I knew they would but they bring the 32gb models? That's only en...

Rogers has the 64gb version now but they just launched it

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&pr...=