Koodo Community

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I see a lot of hype around this phone...tablet...phablet?, and would love to see it added to Koodo's list of products. I have loved my service with Koodo so far and have no intention of switching carriers. Still, I just wanted to add my voice to the list of people crying out....When will Koodo pick up the Samsung Galaxy Note 3? The Galaxy Mega is nice, but for the work I do the pen is an incredibly valuable tool. I will keep my eye to the facebook page and hope that soon Koodo will make the dream come true.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
You basically answered your question. Keep an eye out on Facebook! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should have searched to see if an idea of bringing the Note 3 to koodo had been previously posted and if not post this as an idea not a question. Rememer you can always get the galaxy Note 3 or any compatible phone really from elsewhere and bring it to koodo after unlocking it through a 3rd party service such as cellunlocker.net or gsmliberty.com. If you did bring the phone from elsewhere to koodo and your tab is at $0 or into the positive youd be eligible for the sim Only discount which is 10% off the price of your plan.
I did search a bit and saw plenty of questions about the Note 2. I brought it up because many other Koodo users I know are asking this question, but I didn't see to much inquiry about it here. Purchasing an unlocked version from somewhere else gets fairly pricey. I don't expect it to be pennies if/when Koodo carries it. I mean it is a pricey phone. But there is the potential for significant savings and additional support of a company I believe in by getting it from Koodo directly. Hence the question "When will Koodo pick up the Samsung Galaxy Note 3?" I had just hoped that there was additional information I hadn't found yet in my digging.
You can check the specifications of the phone here. Try doing research on why they picked that phone. Check it here http://topgadgets13.blogspot.com/
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can check the specifications of the phone here. Try doing research on why they picked that ph...If your talking to me I know all about that phone and most Android devices as I have a website for Android enthusiasts and Ill be reviewing the Galaxy Note 3 soon on my website. Ive also had the original Note & the Note 2 and they're really great devices that can do so much more than most phones. They really are an impressive device for the right ppl that can truely benefit from the extra abilities of the Note series.
Well a few days ago Mobilicity (for budget conscious consumers ) announced they will be offering Note 3 too inline with Wind Mobile. It would be nice for Koodo to offer it too.
Userlevel 7
Well a few days ago Mobilicity (for budget conscious consumers ) announced they will be offering ...Mobilicity has no subsidies so it'll only be available full price AND it won't be compatible with other networks since it's the AWS version. Wind's subsidies aren't the greatest, either, and you'll have the same frequency issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well a few days ago Mobilicity (for budget conscious consumers ) announced they will be offering ...No you won't. Wind's Note 3 is compatible with other Canadian network. So is their S4 and the majority of their lineup. Only their older (and feature) phones are AWS-only.
Userlevel 7
Well a few days ago Mobilicity (for budget conscious consumers ) announced they will be offering ...Interesting. Well that's pretty nice, then.
Userlevel 7
Koodo has never carried any Notes so far so I doubt they'll start now. It would be nice if Telus used some of their buying power to acquire a few devices for Koodo, though. Demand for the Note II was pretty high here, after all...