Koodo Community

Community

Solved

samsung galaxy ace picture messaging download button

i know the samsung galaxy ace has issues with the data/ picutre messaging issue. if i have my data on i cant send text. but if i dont have data on i cant receive pic messaging. when i get a pic message it just says downloading..... if i turn on my data i have to get the person to re-send the msg to get it to work. sometime but not others there is a download button, so i turn my data on then hit the download button and it works. is there a way to ensure the download button can be pressed after i manually turn my data on. or another way around this?
icon

Best answer by MykeC 24 May 2013, 22:23

Hey Scott, when you turn your data back on, if you still can't download the picture, try doing a battery pull then click the download button to try again after your phone has booted up. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Hey Scott, when you turn your data back on, if you still can't download the picture, try doing a battery pull then click the download button to try again after your phone has booted up. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.