Koodo Community
Solved

Samsung Galaxy A70

• 25 September 2019
  • 3 replies

I was planning to purchase the Samsung Galaxy A70 but I noticed that it is no longer there.

Does this mean that Koodo no longer offers it or could it return soon?

Thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by Dinh 25 September 2019, 04:13

The A7 is a popular phone. I dont think they remove it for good. They might run out of stock and didn't know when they had new stock.

You could also visit a Koodo kiosk or a retail and see if they had one instock if you would like one now.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The A7 is a popular phone. I dont think they remove it for good. They might run out of stock and didn't know when they had new stock.

You could also visit a Koodo kiosk or a retail and see if they had one instock if you would like one now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Id hope they're just sold out and getting more it's an awesome phone it's the most worth the money phone in koodos lineup for sure. Using it to type this and so far there isn't much to complain about and I actually gave the wife my Galaxy S9+ so she could give her phone to one of our kids because I'm liking the A70 too much to give my kid it so they're rocking an iPhone 8 Plus now instead lol.
The display is just so large and beautiful omg it's so close to the 7 inch display I've always wanted on a phone and the overall size of the device isn't much larger it's so great I'm really blown away by it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Even better, call beforehand in order not to go there for nothing.