Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Samsung A5 phone.

I try to delete emails but within an hour they return

7 replies

Userlevel 7
What app are you using for email? What email service do you use?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have your email service set up as POP, and do not download emails FROM the server - they stay there to be downloaded again in the future. They will only be deleted by removing them from the email server to your device, and then deleted. many folks who have POP email services only download to their computer, and not their phone, as they want to be sure no messages they really want to keep ever get deleted.

If you have your email service set up as IMAP, then you have to specify if you want emails deleted from the by any particular device.
Userlevel 2
How are you liking this phone ? Does anyone on here no if the nougat will be coming out for the A5 ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

How are you liking this phone ? Does anyone on here no if the nougat will be coming out for the A5 ?

The A5 2017 is an excellent phone for the price,got my wide one and she absolutely loves it. It's excellent on battery life, the performance is great for a midrange device and really the only thing she doesn't really like is that it doesn't have OIS so you have to hold it nice and still when taking pics. If you do though you can get some excellent photos from it. Not sure if it will get Nougat but I would assume it would.
Userlevel 2
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

Would this phone be a better choice then the iPhone se when it comes to taking pics and overall performance?
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

After only 13 months with phone, the charging port is done.  Need to get new phone
Userlevel 2
ricardo Ferreira wrote:

Really ? Hope that's not a issue with these phones.