Koodo Community

Community

Solved

samsung a5 (2017) blue cart issue

If I'm not logged in, the Samsung A5 blue is the same price as the Samsung A5 black. When I log into my account, the phone's price is increased to $999. I was hoping to pick this up at the end of the month.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's weird. Mine show @ 460$...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Where is it showing up as being $999? On the phone page, under tab or retail price, in the checkout, etc.
Allan wrote:

Where is it showing up as being $999? On the phone page, under tab or retail price, in the checko...

All of them, but only while logged in. I was thinking its browser, but I've tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox on three different computers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Where is it showing up as being $999? On the phone page, under tab or retail price, in the checko...

Could you take a screenshot and post it here?
Allan wrote:

Userlevel 6
Allan wrote:

have you tried clearing your cache and browser history?
Allan wrote:

Yes, and on multiple browsers and different machines, adding it to the cart before logging in and after logging in. Always the same.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Since 999 seems a placeholder, you may have discovered a bug.  Maybe time to send a private message through Koodo's Facebook page to see if they can confirm anything for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

At this point, I would contact Koodo via a pm on Facebook or dm on Twitter. It appears to be something that needs to be fixed on their end.