Koodo Community

Community

Solved

S7 Edge Ship Date?

Why is the estimated shipping date 1-2 weeks after people can buy it in store? You would think it Koodo would be thankful for the pre orders and have them on our door step on launch day. Some companies in the US are already shipping and people have phones in hand. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Samsung is prepping shipping to Canadian carriers as we speak. We wanted manage expectations as we would have access to phones the same day as our stores will. Shipping to customers takes between 2-5 days depending on where they live. We have arranged for expedited shipping for our pre-orders at no extra cost so there is a very good chance you will receive your phone the on the day or just the day after it's available in stores.

Bernard wrote:

Samsung is prepping shipping to Canadian carriers as we speak. We wanted manage expectations as w...

Thanks for the update! Koodo always comes through. I am using a loaner 4s and its driving me crazy. Cant wait to get the S7 in my hands. 
Bernard wrote:

Samsung is prepping shipping to Canadian carriers as we speak. We wanted manage expectations as w...

please take me off from Koodo Community Forum.
Userlevel 7
Bernard wrote:

Teresa, you have to do that yourself. If you click your name you'll see the option to edit your profile, from there you can turn off your messages. People around here are keeping their jeans high and tight waiting for the S7! It's very exiting.
Any update on shipping? I am super excited. 
Userlevel 1
Hey Joseph, our aim to get the phone to you by Friday. Once we start shipping you should receive a shipment confirmation. We appreciate your loyalty and patience as this has been a very successful pre-order for Koodo.
Rostam wrote:

Hey Joseph, our aim to get the phone to you by Friday. Once we start shipping you should receive ...

Thanks again for the update.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am quoiting Bernard from this thread :

Phones are being shipped tomorrow Manpreet. Should get it by Friday.

Wish that you all get it before Friday!

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-preorder-not-arriving-on-relea...