Koodo Community

Community

Solved

S6 Edge?

You've announced the S6 is coming but... Will you be getting the S6 Edge? As much as I look forward to changing it up to a S6, the S6 Edge just holds so much more appeal. In addition to that, I would hope Koodo makes the effort to offer these new phones with additional colours instead of the typical drab black. Something like the gorgeous white, or gold would definitely be appreciated. 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I agree that Koodo should carry the Galaxy S6 Edge as its so much better looking than the S6, it looks so futuristic especially in the gold /platinum color. Unfortunately if they didn't announce carrying it at the same time as the S6 I personally would doubt they do. I also agree that Koodo should offer something other than black as its the worst color for the Galaxy S6 since the back glass as we see from videos of the S6 that it's the worst fingerprint magnet of any phone EVER! and black would just amplify that times 100 and turn customers off the device as soon as they picked it up and turned it over, especially since demo units are touched by hundreds of people a day and I'm sure sales reps won't clean them off every couple hours. Again Koodo should offer the gold / platinum as its just gleams and would attract customers even just walking by a koodo kiosk and it hides those fingerprints probably the best of any of the colours available.
I suspect the S6 Edge is coming out a couple weeks after the S6. Not necessarily to Koodo, but around the world. I would Love to use my built up tab to get the S6 edge, but it's a real possibility I'll just have buy it online and take it to whichever carrier is offering the best plan at the time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Let's not forget that the S6 edge is insanely expensive ($100 more than the S6).
Userlevel 7
Ivan wrote:

Let's not forget that the S6 edge is insanely expensive ($100 more than the S6).

So the S6 isn't insanely expensive either? Is that $100 that makes the diff from expensive to INSANELY expensive? 😛 lol
WE NEED GOLD PLATINUM! The first place that offers the gold platinum colour, Im going there
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
J-nine wrote:

WE NEED GOLD PLATINUM! The first place that offers the gold platinum colour, Im going there

So I guess your heading to Rogers or Fido J-nine