Koodo Community

Community

Solved

S5 call log not working

We just upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo and the call log has stopped showing any calls since April 10th.  How do you get it to show the most recent calls and missed calls?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Dana,

Are you referring to the phone app on the S5 Neo that shows you your recent calls?
Yes. When i go into the phone app there is logs favourites and contacts. The last call thst was showing on the log is from April 10 and it does not even show the calls we have made
Userlevel 7
Dana Freeman wrote:

Yes. When i go into the phone app there is logs favourites and contacts. The last call thst was ...

So is April 10th the earliest log that exists or the newest log on your phone?
Dana Freeman wrote:

Yes. When i go into the phone app there is logs favourites and contacts. The last call thst was ...

No the log goes from feb 13th. We just upgraded the phone and they transferred the old info to the new phone
Dana Freeman wrote:

Anna, I do not have the option to call up all logs. What can I do.
Userlevel 5
Hey Dana! When you go to the "logs" section, you should have the option to see all logs, missed calls, dialed calls, etc. I believe that your phone is set to "received calls". Change it to "all logs" to see your complete call history. Let us know if that helps! 🙂

I don't have the option of getting  all call logs
Sandra Groves Brennan wrote:

I don't have the option of getting  all call logs

Worked OK thatnks
What can I do?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What options do you have?