Koodo Community

Community

Solved

s2x update and other questions

is there an update to the software for s2x I'm a new android user and the phone is very touchy,downloads stuff like fun offers and sometimes when I touch side of phone the search feature comes up

7 replies

The new update is expected to be up in the next month.
Userlevel 1
Not yet, but the 4.1.2 update has been rolling out on the other version of the S2, so it will not be long before the S2X gets it. Sources say that it should come out in late April.
ok thanks guys,new to android and how things work also new to koodo but seems much easier to deal with than rogers they offered the new 2 gb data today and I couldn't change it online phones them up no problem no charge and I only been with them less than a month,very impressed so far
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rodger Randell wrote:

ok thanks guys,new to android and how things work also new to koodo but seems much easier to deal...

Very glad to hear it 🙂 You'll find this community quite helpful and friendly too... it's rare to see that nowadays!
Rodger Randell wrote:

ok thanks guys,new to android and how things work also new to koodo but seems much easier to deal...

yes it is,1 post and its been very helpful to me I like this idea of a community the other carriers could get a good example of how things should be
Userlevel 1
I wanted to add, WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY !!! 😉 If people helped you well, reward them by clicking the "good answer!" icon 😉
Thanks and any helpful advice on this community helps as well