Koodo Community

Community

Solved

RIP OFF

Userlevel 1
WHEN U BUY A PLAN U DO NOT GET MINUTES WITH IT u HAVE TO DO ADD ON WHY DO u GUYS DO THIS? WHEN WITH OTHER COMPANIES U GET AIR TIME AND SO ON. IF I GO WITH PAYING 60 A MONTH KOODO PAY GO BETTER NOT RIP ME OFF AND CHARGE ME FOR TEXT MESSAGES AND CALLS IN COMING OUT GOING . I DONT KNOW IF LD CALLS INC OR NOT. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Prepaid $50 plan includes Unlimited Canada-wide Calls and Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging.

What do you mean $60 plan? Koodo doesn't have $60 prepaid plan.
And which part you think they are ripping you off?
Userlevel 1
Mayumi wrote:

Prepaid $50 plan includes Unlimited Canada-wide Calls and Unlimited Text & Picture ...

cause there is taxes on the 50.00  so I rounded off to 60.00 
Userlevel 1
Mayumi wrote:

Prepaid $50 plan includes Unlimited Canada-wide Calls and Unlimited Text & Picture ...

ok thanks 
Userlevel 1
Mayumi wrote:

also my plan be grandfathered if the prices go up in near days or gone??? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Any company charge you taxes on plans, phones...etc.
Userlevel 1
she said come in with 60.00 and I was not informed what that covers I was going to import from Rogers to Koodo she said we can do it but U have to bring 60.00 and also 11.some what $ for sim card. 
Userlevel 1
also if I wanted the 35 a month there is no calls for out going I am blocked only in coming calls so I kind of wander how koodo can block out going calls when on prepaid 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
$20 for Prepaid SIM, but it comes with $20 credit if you activate an account.

Like I said on the other post, you need a Talk Booster to make/receive calls on the Prepaid plan.
But, if you are on the more expensive plan, then they give you incoming or anytime minutes.