Koodo Community

Community

replacement phone has not came in

I have been speaking with Koodo representatives over the phone all day and no one can help me get what i need. I ordered a replacement phone for $90 and received a different phone. They told me all i can do is send it back for my money back. But i have been lied to about it and been waiting for over a week with the attentions of getting the phone i originally ordered because a Koodo representative told me that they could only send that phone to me because it was the only one that was in stock so we made an agreement over a week ago that i would receive the phone that i originally ordered with a possible long waiting time. I waited this whole time to find out that they for some reason can not send the phone that i originally ordered and i am stuck with that one or i can send it back to get my money back. I do not feel satisfied at all and have been lied to and on the wait for nothing. I paid money for Motorola Xplay that i did not receive and now there is nothing no one can do about it, I understand the difficulties but when i am assured that i am getting what i pay for, i defiantly should and if plans do not fall through i should not be the one dealing with it when i have been waiting for something that will never get here.. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Curious what you mean by replacement phone? Koodo doesnt sell the Moto X Play anymore and hasn't for a very long time, do you mean the Moto Z Play?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Amber - looks like you purchased your phone back in 2015, so assuming you're dealing with eSecuritel about this replacement through your extended warranty, and not Koodo, correct?