Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Repair on Nexus 5

Userlevel 1
I have a Nexus 5, I have a spiderweb crack on the top right of the screen. I was wondering about an estimate on shipping it away for repairs? If anyone else has shipped theirs away and if so what it roughly cost them to have it fixed.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Is it still under warranty?
Userlevel 1
mursejordan wrote:

Is it still under warranty?

Unfortunately no. But I did remember there's a person who fixed my screen when I was with bell and now I'm going to contact him to see if he does phones aside from bell.
Userlevel 7
Hi Nathan,Your best option is to see if there are any people in your town that can repair cracked screens. They are usually a lot cheaper than Koodo's service and can be done a lot sooner. I think stores like BestBuy and Staples even started to offer the service.
Userlevel 1
I live in a fairly small community in Newfoundland. The closest to either of those places is a four and a half hour trip. I am going to see if the one who repaired my screen when I was with bell also does it for Koodo. Thanks for the suggestion though because I had completely forgotten about him until now.
Userlevel 7
Nathan Downey wrote:

I live in a fairly small community in Newfoundland. The closest to either of those places is a fo...

Not a problem! Best of luck getting it fixed!