I asked them to get back to me and then I will settle the bill. I have been a Koodo customer for almost 2.5 years now and have never been late with my payments.
No one got back to me from Koodo and I called back again in the month of March. Then in April, I see a delinquency report on my credit profile from Koodo. Really! Koodo didn't get back to me and then filed a report that I have been delinquent on my payments!??
And this happened the day I talked with a Koodo representative again about my situation and said if this cannot be resolved in time, I will pay up and close my number. i cannot be a consumer in dark and still keep Koodo's service. This is nothing short of financial harassment. when I tell you I will close the service, you screw up my credit.
I have a few questions
- Why was my dispute not resolved in time
- Why was a delinquency report filed when I have been a regular paying customer and did not pay for a reason that Koodo could not resolve!
- Why during my conversations with Koodo reps I was not informed that unless I pay I will have consequences - no matter I don't agree with my bill
- Why did credit dept from Koodo or anybody else not give me a call/ text/ email before filing the delinquency report with credit agencies. I could have settled my bill and continue the conversation on the bill amount which could have been settled later.
- How can you ding someone's credit report without proper communication and an attempt to get the bill paid - I had a similar issue with Rogers once - they politely asked me to pay to avoid any such incident and later settled the dispute I had. It was well informed and in my best interest as a customer - not in Roger's selfish interests.
I am really frustrated by this behavior and dealing of Koodo. I will be raising a dispute with credit agencies on this. And I will discontinue to be a Koodo customer and will ensure everyone I know does the same. Really pathetic.
Hope others take a cue from this and stop their business with Koodo altogether.
One more suggestion - When someone posts something its not always a 'Question/ Idea or Praise' - it can be a post to expose your selfish practices. Please have an option of 'Complaint' in your online community post form.