Koodo Community

RCS? When is this happening?

I signed up for this community just do I can put more pressure on getting this implimented. This is taking way too long.

Is there an ETA?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
There are several topics about this already. You could follow up with them here https://community.koodomobile.com/other-80596/rcs-7792177
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not even a mention of it at Koodo. Might be better to put the pressure on Telus
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It would sure be nice if posting here could actually put pressure on them for something like this. At the current rate, I'd say we'd be lucky to have RCS by 2025. I hope to be pleasantly surprised if it arrives sooner.
RCS will come sooner than later because Koodo have already enforced VoLTE, WI-FI Calling and have a huge LTE coverage.
Userlevel 3
MoFromTo2018 wrote:

RCS will come sooner than later because Koodo have already enforced VoLTE, WI-FI Calling and have a huge LTE coverage.

You don’t know Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
1234567890 wrote:

MoFromTo2018 wrote:

You don’t know Koodo.

No one does. But this guy's just trying to help! 🙄
Userlevel 3
Robert T wrote:

1234567890 wrote:

MoFromTo2018 wrote:

You don’t know Koodo.

@MoFromTo2018 doesn't. We do. Did you forget? Koodo launched VoLTE and VoWi-Fi 2-3 years after the other ones, 1~1.5 years after TELUS. Considering even TELUS doesn't have RCS yet, give Koodo at least 2 more years. Since Koodo is a Self Serve brand that wants customers to provide customer service here, soon I expect they'll be asking customers to code and implement features.
1234567890 wrote:

Robert T wrote:

1234567890 wrote:

MoFromTo2018 wrote:

You don’t know Koodo.

@MoFromTo2018 doesn't. We do. Did you forget? Koodo launched VoLTE and VoWi-Fi 2-3 years after the other ones, 1~1.5 years after TELUS. Considering even TELUS doesn't have RCS yet, give Koodo at least 2 more years. Since Koodo is a Self Serve brand that wants customers to provide customer service here, soon I expect they'll be asking customers to code and implement features.

I can bet you that RCS will come sooner than VoLTE/WIFI Calling to Koodo.