Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Questions about plans et bills

Ok I used to activate and choose a plan for ma needs, the mystake I'll made because my cellular was lock , by the time I could receive my unlock code , my plan was finish and désactivate! I found about it yesterday when I connect myself here the add found on my plan and have again my servi, to the opposite I pay arround 28 $ with tax ! That just the moment between two pay , thats mean if for a health reason as an exemple I could not refund my servive each time I will have extra charge?
icon

Best answer by Mathieu 10 October 2015, 13:03

Hi Dan, I'm going to assume that you are on pre-paid bassed on the way your question is asked. It is your responsibility to find out if a phone is unlocked before you go out and activate it, and again it is your responsibility to have sufficient funds in your account when your plan renews every 30 days.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Dan, I'm going to assume that you are on pre-paid bassed on the way your question is asked. It is your responsibility to find out if a phone is unlocked before you go out and activate it, and again it is your responsibility to have sufficient funds in your account when your plan renews every 30 days.