Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Putting small amount on my Tab randomly.

Question: with the koodo tab, can I put a random $20 on it ? When I click pay tab does it have to be all of it or can I put a small amount in?
Tab - M or L

13 replies

Userlevel 7
With the tab it's an all or nothing sort of payoff. I saw someone else recommend you overpay your bill from time to time and then it will apply when you click pay my tab.
Okay, Thank you !
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mel wrote:

Okay, Thank you !

Hey Mel, just curious...why does it appeal to you to pay off the tab faster than necessary? The tab is a no interest loan. If you have extra money one would be better off putting into an account where it earns you more money even if it's on small interest basis.  
Mel wrote:

Okay, Thank you !

Kind of a personal question. But I want to pay off my tab as fast as possible because my phone is a piece of crap, I'd like to upgrade.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mel wrote:

Okay, Thank you !

Fair enough you want to pay it off sooner. I'd follow Bernanrd's suggestion and earn some interest or investments off it until you have enough to pay off the tab. Selling your phone will help too.
Mel wrote:

Okay, Thank you !

I would sell it but there's something wrong with it. When Im on the Internet I get these random black squares all over my screen. They don't last long. So i'll have to save up and do it that way, I only have a $100 to go so it won't be too much longer. Thanks everyone.
Userlevel 7
Mel wrote:

Okay, Thank you !

You do have a warranty on that device you know. It's likely that you can send it in for service if it's less than a year since you've had it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mel wrote:

Okay, Thank you !

You can still sell it for something. Certainly better than electronic recycling. Just be upfront with the issue and charge something like half of the average used price if it didn't have any issues.
Mel wrote:

Okay, Thank you !

I have no idea. I've had it for just over a year.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mel wrote:

Okay, Thank you !

You can use kijiji as as reference point.
Mel wrote:

Okay, Thank you !

Yeah, I have to take a look around. I know someone who fixes phone screens and such on iPhone, maybe he'll have an idea. Thanks everyone !!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also earn bill credits via referrals. There is a promo on right now for doubling the amount: https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/public/home.pg?lang=en
Bernard wrote:

You can also earn bill credits via referrals. There is a promo on right now for doubling the amou...

I wish I knew about this... I got my best friend, mom, dad and boyfriend signed up with koodo.. darn lol.