Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Purchasing from somewhere other than Koodo.com?

If I were to buy a brand new, unopened, unlocked S7 edge from Amazon or Ebay, would it come with a Sim card? Or I would have to go to a Koodo Kiosk/Store to buy the Sim card?

Alternatively if I buy it online from Koodo, it will come with the Sim card, correct?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you buy else where. No sim card.

If u buy online from Koodo, SIM card included. As answered in your previous post
Chadwick wrote:

If u buy online from Koodo, SIM card included. As answer...

Thank you, I just wanted to be sure. I've officially pulled the trigger 🙂 Any idea how long it takes to receive the phone? I live in Montreal for reference
Userlevel 7
Chadwick wrote:

In mtl it won't take long after they process the order.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

If its the s7edge, it days 3-4 weeks on the page but that's worst case scenario depending on stock. Should be quick
Chadwick wrote:

Way quicker than I anticipated apparently. I just got my shipping notification and it should be here on Friday. It's set to arrive before my case!
Userlevel 7
Chadwick wrote:

Enjoy it.
Userlevel 7
If you're an existing customer, you could look into cutting down your existing SIM into Nano size, but this is risky and Koodo won't be responsible for any damage to your SIM or the phone.
Userlevel 7
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/where-can-i-get-an-s7-edge-with-koodo