Koodo Community

Community

Solved

PUK Code

How do I get the PUK code? 😕 my bb broke, so I put my sim card into my moms old phone but it says I need a PUK code so I called them and they said they needed my number so I gave them it and they said it was in-valid so I couldn't get it that way 😕

15 replies

Userlevel 1
Call 1-866-995-6636 X6, let rep give you your PUK code to unlock your SIM
Ok, I will try that right now.
same thing happened.
Userlevel 1
Colin James Goodwin wrote:

same thing happened.

If you tried wrong PUK code more than 10xtimes, unfortunately your SIM got deactivated forever, it's unusable,, you should buy new one.
Userlevel 4
The PUK code didn't work?
They won't give me it, I can't contact support they keep saying my mobile number is in-invalid.
Userlevel 4

They won't give me it, I can't contact support they keep saying my mobile number is in-invalid.

Hmm...so when you call the toll free number you cannot get through? try pressing 0's instead of your phone number. I have received calls from many customers who do not put in a phone number.
Userlevel 1

Not quite sur I understand! did you call 1-866-995-6636 using another line and select option 6?

Ok, I will try right now, what information will I need to give you to get the PUK code ? So I can prepare it in advanced.

I didn't get an option 6.
Userlevel 4

Once the account is verified, all you need to do is mention that your phone is asking for the PUK code. Both tech support and customer service can give you that information.

Ok also, Will I need a self serve account? I didn't set one up and I don't think I can because the phones currently not able to receive messages.
Userlevel 1

Any option 5 or 6 will allow to speak with Koodo rep or just press 0, wait for rep, you need to have your account PIN composed of 4 or 6 digit number, if you do not know it they will validate security with your confidential infos on the file
Userlevel 4

For what you need, you do not have to have a Self Serve account

I got it, thanks. I just have to call my grandma since she did all the paper work and get her to give me the PIN. Thank you for helping