Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Public mobile to Koodo porting Call forwarding not included

Userlevel 1
I ported two numbers from Public mobile to Koodo and I was told I will get the same plan for same price, however when I checked our Koodo plans I see call forwarding is not included in Koodo, we will have to pay extra for that. I am worried what else is not included in the Koodo plan as compared to Public mobile plans we had....it is not right Koodo should keep the promise and match the plan exactly. I emailed Koodo about this and after two days I am still waiting for reply...is this the best customer service?

58 replies

Userlevel 6
Since when is Call Forwarding not included in any Koodo plans? You should get Call Forwarding, Call Display, Voicemail (10 Messages)...
Jru Gordon wrote:

Since when is Call Forwarding not included in any Koodo plans? You should get Call Forwarding, Ca...

Call forwarding is included but it is pay per use, in public mobile it was free
Jru Gordon wrote:

Since when is Call Forwarding not included in any Koodo plans? You should get Call Forwarding, Ca...

I am on call with the Koodo rep and call forwarding is $3 per month extra
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Take a cl;ose look at your service agreement to see if anything is missing that you should have.
Goran wrote:

Take a cl;ose look at your service agreement to see if anything is missing that you should have.

Thanks, this is what I am trying to do and understand
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Looking at koodomobile.com, the following is included:
"Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Conference Calling and Unlimited Canada-wide Family Calling"
And as Neeraj said above, call forwarding is normally a 3 dollar a month add-on.

Best guess is you might be able to argue that the plan should be 100% identical if that's the wording for the promo. Good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You might have better luck hitting them up on facebook via private message
Dennis wrote:

You might have better luck hitting them up on facebook via private message

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
nVee - to confirm, is the inquiry for the numbers ending in 01 and 49? If so, I can flag this with the right folks to look into and get some more info. I'll report back once I know more. 
Ranjan wrote:

nVee - to confirm, is the inquiry for the numbers ending in 01 and 49? If so, I can flag this wit...

Yes both numbers endings are correct, thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

nVee - to confirm, is the inquiry for the numbers ending in 01 and 49? If so, I can flag this wit...

Great, thanks.
I don't see any port information though. Did you bring these numbers over from Public, or did you select new numbers when you activated with Koodo?
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Ranjan, The Koodo rep who is talking with me on the phone is saying the offer was to match the price not the plan..what a rip off.. I have documentary evidences of all the offers I received related to the porting of numbers from Public to Koodo

Ranjan wrote:

I ported the numbers and gave Koodo Kiosk rep my Public mobile accounts numbers as well
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Ok - thanks for confirming.
I'm going to connect with some folks that work directly on this campaign and get some clarity as to what exactly happened and how we fix this. Unfortunately, I won't get any info. until tomorrow, but once I speak with them, we should be able to help get everything sorted.
Ranjan wrote:

Thank you Ranjan, I will wait for your reply. Appreciated a lot.
Ranjan wrote:

HI Ranjan, here are the proofs of the offershttps://publicmobile.ca/en/on/serviceupdate

Ranjan wrote:

one more

Ranjan wrote:

one more

Ranjan wrote:

All above evidence say "exact same plan for exact same price"
Ranjan wrote:

Ranjan wrote:

The above shows porting can be done at any Koodo store
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

nVee, have you used call forwarding before on Public Mobile?
Userlevel 1
Ranjan wrote:

Many times and regularly
Userlevel 6
Ranjan wrote:

Looks like the deal is honoured if and only if the sales rep from Koodo inputs the correct promo code. Pretty sweet deal.
I think call forwarding is usually included in pre-paid deals like Public, but costs $3 extra on post-paid wireless service. It's neat that Telus is offering this for Public Mobile customers to switch to Koodo and keep call forwarding included.