Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Problems upgrading plan

Trying to update my current 200MIN and 400MB plan for $40 and am not getting the option to switch to the 400MIN and 400MB plan for $40 because I have an android phone. Is this plan really only available for Blackberry Bold and Curve users or is this an error?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Did you get an error message telling you that the reason was you didn't have a BlackBerry?
It wasn't an option if I chose my phone as android. I only saw it available when I choose a blackberry as my phone type
Userlevel 7
Jason Lee wrote:

It wasn't an option if I chose my phone as android. I only saw it available when I choose a black...

Check tour current plan. If you got it recently ot may have been auto updated.
Plan is still 200min and 400mb
Userlevel 7
First. Clear your browser cache and cookies and try again. If it still doesn't work : Well you have two options You can add the BlackBerry version (don't worry it will work just fine) Or Call customer service and explain to them that you are trying to change your plan via self serve and it's not working for you and ask for help. Let me know if the browser option doesn't work and I'll let koodo know that they may have a website glitch
Cleared the cache and didnt see any changes. I will call customer service. Thanks Chad
Userlevel 1
Hey Jason, thanks for flagging this to us. We're aware of this issue and we plan on having it fixed by tomorrow morning. If you'd like, you can hold off on changing your plan until then. Thanks again 🙂
Userlevel 1
same here!
Me too! Thanks Ashley! I'll try again tomorrow