Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Problems setting up new online account

I'm a new customer and I'm trying to setup my new account but I'm receiving an error saying that the information does not match the records.  I verified the account number and other information on my contract, but it still wont allow me to setup the account.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
You usually get an email that asks you to click a link to finish your registration.  Can you check your email to see if you got one from Koodo? If not, send them a private message thru facebook
Hi Cameron, the only emails that I have are the Koodo refer a friend emails, but nothing regarding any account setups.  What's the Facebook contact information?
Userlevel 6
Anthony Saulnier wrote:

Hi Cameron, the only emails that I have are the Koodo refer a friend emails, but nothing regardin...

Send message here https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/?fref=ts
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Anthony - I see an account matching your name with two lines on the account (one ending in 09 and one ending in 61) - is this the right account? If so, I see that your self serve profile wasn't ever created. There is a different email associated with your account from your Community profile (a gmail account?). I've just resent the profile creation email to that account. Can you check your gmail to see if that worked?
Hi Ranjan,

I received the email in my non Gmail account which is fine.  I was able to set it up and it looks like were good to go.  Thanks for your help.