Koodo Community
Solved

Problems after changing the account name and number.

I did not get my phone bill since I changed my account number. I changed the name of my account but the email I received from koodo regarding security was directed to the previous name. What should I do?

7 replies

Userlevel 1
You have to contact customer service through *611 to look up your account. I think that's the best way to get an immediate response and to answer further questions you may still have Good luck.
Userlevel 5
Hi Mohibur,both the old and new accounts are on E-Bill with same email address.  Did you not receive any communication from us that your E-Bill is ready?  I've also noticed that on your new account you did not complete the registration for Self Serve access.  Please complete the registration so that you can view your bill online.
Josie wrote:

Hi Mohibur,both the old and new accounts are on E-Bill with same email address.  Did you not...

no. I did not receive any E-bill. unfortunately
Josie wrote:

Hi Mohibur,both the old and new accounts are on E-Bill with same email address.  Did you not...

also I cant seem to use the same email. is there any way I can use the same email again. that will be more convinient for me.
Userlevel 5
Josie wrote:

Yes you can, but you need to complete the registration for access to Self Serve. Please check your email and click on the link to complete the registration process. If one was not sent to you, please send us a private message through Facebook so that we can resolve this for you.  Thanks!
can I have the link please?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mohibur Rahman wrote:

can I have the link please?

You'll need to follow Josie's suggestion.