Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Problem With moto 2 g outgoing call volume ( speakers)

I Have a problem with moto g 2nd gen phone while making a call. Scenario ------------ If i am in a meeting room and i make a call to somebody, the voice from the phone is audible that other employees in the meeting can hear the voice from phone, i have reduced the volume to low, still the issue persist. I raised this issue to flipkart and got a new moto g 2nd gen phone, but the problem still exist. Always i have to put ear phone to make a call to avoid this problem which is tidious. I do not have any issue with incoming call. Please help me to resolve this issue. Ashok

12 replies

Userlevel 7
I think speaker phone is on when you are making your outgoing call. After you dial the person press the button that says speaker phone once so that it is now turned off. From there adjust your in-call volume with the volume buttons and you should be good.
I am sure that speaker phone is not on. I checked with Moto e, Moto E is good with no issue. I think kit kat version some problem Please help me
What i shall i DO Please suggest some useful tips i am not happy with outgoing call quality
Moto E has very good call quality than Moto g 2nd Gen
Badge +4
Koodo sells the 1st. gen. Moto G, I have three of them, I haven't had any problems with the speakerphone on any of them. Maybe look into getting a 1st. gen Moto G from Koodo.
rikkster wrote:

Koodo sells the 1st. gen. Moto G, I have three of them, I haven't had any problems with the speak...

how to get it. Will they exchange with my current phone
Badge +4
rikkster wrote:

Koodo sells the 1st. gen. Moto G, I have three of them, I haven't had any problems with the speak...

Since your device wasn't purchased at a Koodo shop or any of their retail partners, you're stuck with that phone. Walk into a Koodo shop and either buy one or you can order online. https://shop.koodomobile.com/koodo-cell-phones/android/moto-g/prodKHMOXT1032.html
Userlevel 1
rikkster wrote:

You can tray software reset may help you that's way I don't like sealed battery thay can may problems but tray that call koodo tech by call*611 press 6 on your key pad thay may help you more Plsese don't for get any application runging in background can cose different problems Clear all applications running by pressing home bottion or going phone settings look for clear chas if that help look running higher forse to stop
rikkster wrote:

how to do software reset
Badge +4
rikkster wrote:

I think Matthew is referring to a factory or hard reset. Personally, I think it's a hardware problem. Note that a factory reset will wipe everything on your phone, so you should make a backup of your pictures and music before going ahead with this procedure. Settings > Backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does this happen with every caller or only one because I know when my wife's aunt calls her I can hear every word she says on any phone even our shops landline, so is it possible it's just a very loud talker on the other end
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Does this happen with every caller or only one because I know when my wife's aunt calls her I can...

90% of the outgoing calls have this problem