Koodo Community

Community

prices on my self serve

Userlevel 1
When I first signed into my self serve account this morning it said my prices reflect my positive tab balance so I went to look at phones and was offering me a great deal for the galaxy 7. As I was waiting for store to open checked my self serve again for the same phone and now the "deal" is not the same as first thing this morning. How do I get the first deal? I do have a screen shot of the first "deal".

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So you're still logged in but it's gone. Whats the deal that disappeared?
Userlevel 1
Goran wrote:

So you're still logged in but it's gone. Whats the deal that disappeared?

Signed out then logged in about an hour later. Different "deal" than the first.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Patricia, is it still the same price/deal for the phone your tab balance just isn't being added or is the phone a different price completely?
Userlevel 1
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Patricia, is it still the same price/deal for the phone your tab balance just isn't being adde...

The whole deal is different. It was a med tab for 0 monthly payment $12 plus $4 or pay $40 on a small tab with monthly payment$10. This was the galaxy 7
Userlevel 1

Hi Patricia, is it still the same price/deal for the phone your tab balance just isn't being adde...

That should read 0 down with a monthly payment of $12 

I'm trying to get the Koodo app on my phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jamie,
    The App no longer exists, and has been replaced by a responsive web page, which better formats to phones.