Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Price match on recently purchased phone

I recently purchased a Moto G at full price ($200) on the day it was released (Nov 22). Koodo has now dropped the price to $150 (Nov 29). Is it possible to get a credit? The phone is less than 1 week old.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would imagine so, Philip, since there is a 14 days return policy. After all if you could (potentially) exchange it or take it back then immediate repurchase it, I can't see how they can refuse you that 🙂 GO for it! But don't quote me, haha!
I really like the Moto G, great phone. I will go back to the Koodo store where I purchased from and see what they will do.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Philip Agnoletto wrote:

I really like the Moto G, great phone. I will go back to the Koodo store where I purchased from ...

You are still within the two week return window. If for some reason they are unwilling to credit you, you can simply return the phone and purchase it again at the new price.
Userlevel 4
Philip Agnoletto wrote:

I really like the Moto G, great phone. I will go back to the Koodo store where I purchased from ...

http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/price_protection-1hvnwi
Userlevel 7
You shouldn't have an issue. They don't even have to change anything on your account. It's simply refunding/reselling the phone at the POS level.