Koodo Community

Community

Prepay not working

I have a J3 and want to set up pre pay, problem is every time I do it seems to never keep the settings and automatically go to manual pay option once the bill comes around. Maybe it just doesnt pay right away once I get a bill or has some stupid setting but Id prefer if it just paid the bill when I got it. Again maybe I just dont understand the system that well but pretty sure it should just take the money instead of telling me I owe Koodo money.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you signed up for pre-authorized payments? You will most likely have to pay the first bill manually but every bill after that will be paid automatically.
Allan wrote:

Have you signed up for pre-authorized payments? You will most likely have to pay the first bill m...

Yes, twice
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Have you signed up for pre-authorized payments? You will most likely have to pay the first bill m...

It does not withdraw the money as soon as you receive the bill, but rather about 14 days before it is due, if I recall.

Userlevel 6
Are you trying to pre-pay a post-paid account? Are you trying to pay by credit card?