Koodo Community

Community

Solved

prepaid selfservice does not work

When is the self service for prepaid up again? Need to buy some boosters and am nowhere near a shop. Have a non canadien crédit card so no Chance using the service line.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Jan, It's up for me... what troubles do you have? Try Ctrl-F5, or perhaps another browser, or clean your cookies... see if that gets you in 🙂
Userlevel 6
It works just fine. Your browser must have saved an old 'page' in its cache.
OK it was the cache. Still can't spend any money because i need an Canadian crédit card and i have german one. I simply have no Chance to get a New booster other than driving a lot and spendimg cash. This is very 90s 🙂
Userlevel 6
Jan Müller wrote:

OK it was the cache. Still can't spend any money because i need an Canadian crédit card and i hav...

First gas station you come across sells prepaid visa and mastercards that should work too.
Jan Müller wrote:

OK it was the cache. Still can't spend any money because i need an Canadian crédit card and i hav...

Dont think so, only valid for koodo when registered to a Canadian adress
Userlevel 6
Jan Müller wrote:

If you have no other option, find a Loblaws or Superstore that sells Koodo prepaid cards.