Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Prepaid Questions

I have a moto x and it weird my phone is not in the list and they sold me pay as u go paying 85 but I can't have my incoming call if it out of my town so my family can't call me

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not quite getting what your asking can you elaborate? Also What list are you talking about?
Userlevel 7
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Not quite getting what your asking can you elaborate? Also What list are you talking about?

Are you sure you're with Koodo?

Ya I'm paying 50 for out and incoming all day long plus pay 30 buck for one g a and 5 buck for 20 min long distance

I got alfesture to ulimite TeX and pic call w and bla bla
Userlevel 7

You need to stop the language. What phone do you have ? MOTO X? What model?

Xt1058
Userlevel 7
I'm finding it hard to understand what's going on Are you on prepaid?
Yes
George Ofjungle wrote:

Yes

It from Fido I got it unlock
George Ofjungle wrote:

Yes

That went to c koodoo
Userlevel 7
Okay you're on prepaid You have a Moto X that you ported in from another company What company? Are you sure your Moto X is unlocked? What exactly is the problem you're experiencing?
Unless there a setting in my cell somewerrs that not right that only thing I could think
Userlevel 7
George Ofjungle wrote:

Unless there a setting in my cell somewerrs that not right that only thing I could think

Read and answer my questiona above please
George Ofjungle wrote:

I'm not getting my incoming call from newbrunsdick
George Ofjungle wrote:

I can call there but they can t call me
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
George Ofjungle wrote:

Are you sure they're calling the right number? When did you port your number from Fido or did you get a new number with Koodo?
George Ofjungle wrote:

They c my number when I call and they cal my new number
George Ofjungle wrote:

And it say not a valid number
George Ofjungle wrote:

Were u from
George Ofjungle wrote:

U call my number u will c if u don't live in Ontario
Userlevel 7
George Ofjungle wrote:

How long ago was the port done?
George Ofjungle wrote:

Port?
Userlevel 7
George Ofjungle wrote:

When you took your number from fido and brought to koodo
George Ofjungle wrote:

Koodo gave me a new number when I was there she did all my information on here PC connected. My cell
Userlevel 7
George Ofjungle wrote:

On your phone goto Settings...wireless and networks...more...mobile networks...network selection....switch to manual...select Koodo or TELUS Ask your family to call you again