Pretty much exactly as the title states.
Phone is Note 5 - was on Bell network.
Switched my wife's phone (s7) and my phone(note 5) to Koodo last night. Each was done individually and has a separate prepaid account ($45 talk/text/data with free 100 minute addon).
Her phone works great.
My phone will not receive incoming calls. Gives some kind of error like, "...c1. You have reached a number that is not equipped for incoming calls. Please check the number and try again/"
No settings have changed and have also done the following:
- Powered phone off and back on
- Re-seated SIM card
- Mobile data is turned on
- turned WiFi on/off (testing both)
- confirmed not on any data locked modes (full data on with location)
- checked for miscellaneous 'block' settings - nothing available and nothing turned on
- not in airplane mode
- phone displays Koodo as carrier on lock screen (top)
- can't seem to send text either
- Confirmed on my email (confirmations) and have text messages from Koodo saying account is setup and active.
- Checked online Koodo website login and everything says it is fully operational.