Koodo Community

Community

Solved

prepaid calling area - Halifax/Dartmouth/Bedford @NS missing from 'change my number'

Hi, I just activated a new prepaid account/sim. While activating, my area (Halifax, NS) was missing from the dropdown list to choose my local calling area, so I had no choice but to select another zone. After successful activation, from the 'change my number' menu under prepaidselfserve, I still cannot find my location, and even some adjacent big areas like Dartmouth, Bedford and so on, are missing so cannot be chosen. 

*FIXED* One more thing is, I registered my Visa Debit card but I still don't see the advertised 100 free minute booster. 

5 replies

Userlevel 6
That's great you got it fixed Ume! You're free 100 minutes should appear within 3 days and you will get an email confirmation.
Halifax@NS is still missing. Do I have to call Koodo? 
Userlevel 6
Ume Leu wrote:

Have you tried closing your browser and clearing your cache?
Ume Leu wrote:

Of course I did cache clearing several times, and also tried IE, Chrome and also mobile browser. Didn't work. I see every other city in NS, such as Amherst, Barrington, Digby. But Halifax and Dartmouth is missing on the dropdown list. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ume Leu wrote:

This has been noted in other threads. The only solution we have is to contact Koodo. You can do so via facebook or twitter or in any of the methods in the contact us section at the bottom of the page.