Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Prepaid booster, do minutes automatically accumulate?.

Prepaid booster, if I have 200 minutes left on my talk booster and purchase on line another $25 500 minute booster, does it automatically add it to the already 200 minutes for a total of 700 minutes? Or is it best to let it run out of minutes, only then purchase a new booster. I asked a Customer Rep and never got a clear answer.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
As long as you keep your baseplan in play, your boosters never expire. They just stack on top of each other and you use them up oldest booster first. I know people with boosters that are about a year old. So you can add boosters whenever you like. Each one is an individual.
Chad, I guess I'll try it again; cause my first experience with that has been a real PIA.  For some reason my April 1st booster on showed in the transaction report as did my Oct 8th (that still had 400 minutes on April 1st) BUT the minutes never showed up on my Booster Usage report. It has been a major hassle to get that issue corrected.
Userlevel 7
Sprinter wrote:

Chad, I guess I'll try it again; cause my first experience with that has been a real PIA.  F...

The booster usage doesn't go back an indefinite period of time