Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Pre-order Galaxy S6 from other carriers

Can I pre-order S6 from other carriers and then use it in Koodo? I took a look on Bell but I would have to use their plan if i bought phone there. Is there anywhere I can just buy prepaid phone? Thanks.

5 replies

Same question here, even if I have to pay to get it unlocked... I want it on release date
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you want to do that, make sure that you will be able to purchase it outright and that they will unlock it for you.
Ivan wrote:

If you want to do that, make sure that you will be able to purchase it outright and that they wil...

Can I use debit card to pre order?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Even if you sign up with an other carrier to get your phone, you can cancel your contract and leave at anytime. I think that is the premium you pay
Userlevel 1
Just buy one straight out from telus. As they carry all the types / versions and selling at average price compared to other carriers. And from what I have read you don't have to unlock it on koodo being it's a telus phone. But don't quote me on that on. Worse case you have to unlock it for a small fee. But even when I buy a koodo phone. First thing I do is unlock it anyways.
Just my thoughts.