Koodo Community
Solved

Pre-order Galaxy S6 from other carriers

Can I pre-order S6 from other carriers and then use it in Koodo? I took a look on Bell but I would have to use their plan if i bought phone there. Is there anywhere I can just buy prepaid phone? Thanks.

5 replies

Same question here, even if I have to pay to get it unlocked... I want it on release date
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you want to do that, make sure that you will be able to purchase it outright and that they will unlock it for you.
If you want to do that, make sure that you will be able to purchase it outright and that they wil...Can I use debit card to pre order?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Even if you sign up with an other carrier to get your phone, you can cancel your contract and leave at anytime. I think that is the premium you pay
Userlevel 1
Just buy one straight out from telus. As they carry all the types / versions and selling at average price compared to other carriers. And from what I have read you don't have to unlock it on koodo being it's a telus phone. But don't quote me on that on. Worse case you have to unlock it for a small fee. But even when I buy a koodo phone. First thing I do is unlock it anyways.
Just my thoughts.