Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Pre order confirmation

Hi

I pre ordered the Samsung G7S Edge on Monday, and I was supposed to receive confirmation email right after that, but I didn't. I even followed the FAQ and sent an email to webstore@koodomobile.com yesterday morning for inquiry, and no response so far either.

So my question is, how do I check the current status of pre-order? I know that device is supposed to be released on March 11, but I want to check if the payment is accepted, etc.

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It could be a server/network/intenet delay. I presume you checked your junk folder?
Goran wrote:

It could be a server/network/intenet delay. I presume you checked your junk folder?

I've checked that, nothing. Plus I can receive Koodo monthly bill all the time.
Userlevel 1
Goran wrote:

Hi Harry, sorry to hear this. Please provide me with you order number so that I can check and have the email sent to you again.
Userlevel 1
Goran wrote:

what email did you use?

Goran wrote:

Same email when I preordered the device.
Userlevel 1
Goran wrote:

Thanks Harry. I will send the email again. Will confirm once this is done. Thanks again for your time.
Goran wrote:

Thank you Rostam. Could you remove my email from my previous post? It is just for privacy concerns. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

And remove order number, please.
Userlevel 1
Goran wrote:

Good call 🙂
Goran wrote:

its the same issue with me , havent received any email confirming my order nor there is a way to check on the status of my order from Koodo.

Userlevel 7
Goran wrote:

Basically, Koodo does not allow for you to check the status of your order yourself. If you want to get the information you must send an e-mail to the address that was provided in OP's question. Phone support does not have access to web store orders, and therefor can not help you for that. Your best option is to email them and wait for a response.
Goran wrote:

thanks Mathieu , I have emailed them hope they reply soon. 

Userlevel 7
Goran wrote:

No problem! Have a good evening

Just recieved an  in put from the koodo webstore , seems they will start shipping in mid March . so by 20s of MArch the device should be arriving by Mail 

Anant Rao wrote:

Just recieved an  in put from the koodo webstore , seems they will start shipping in mid Ma...

Thanks Rao. Webstore sent me the confirmation too last week. Hope they can provide the pre-order check page in the future, as this isn't very convenient. 
Userlevel 1
Anant Rao wrote:

Just recieved an  in put from the koodo webstore , seems they will start shipping in mid Ma...

then what's point of preorder if you get after the release date
Anant Rao wrote:

thats correct , there is no point of pre ordering. I did this first time from koodo. Wont do it any more though. 
Userlevel 7
Anant Rao wrote:

Typically the new samsung phones are in high demand, this guarantees you get one plus you get a free gear VR with pre-orders only.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anant Rao wrote:

From another post:

Phones are being shipped tomorrow Manpreet. Should get it by Friday.

Source : https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-preorder-not-arriving-on-relea...