Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Poor Cell connection in residence and got Telus Extend on their phone which have resolved the issue. Can you provide it for me as well?

Poor connection due to lack of tower service in South Surrey BC. Have a Telus mobile phone and they offered me the Telus Extend App. Can i get it for my Koodo Service?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well, the app can be downloaded but it requires input of a TELUS number where a code is sent for acceptance. It doesn't take Koodo numbers. I'll try to dig into it but I don't want to get your hopes up. :-( 
Userlevel 4
I'm in the same vote i live in a place where the cellphone single is so low 1 bar like to get the telus extend myself
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

I'm in the same vote i live in a place where the cellphone single is so low 1 bar like to get the...

Wouldn't switching to TELUS be the simplest solution? #justsaying
Userlevel 4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

I'm in the same vote i live in a place where the cellphone single is so low 1 bar like to get the...

Don't think so bud probably the plan i got with koodo $40 2gb unlimited Canada wide minutes probably over $80 or more at telus
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

$75 with Telus will get you far and that's for 4gb of data. 🙂 The other alternative is something like this: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/ottawa/cell-phone-booster/1216372284?enableSearchNavigationFlag=t...
Userlevel 4
Lloyd Willett wrote:

Just phoned telus koodo customers can't get telus extend that's to bad hope koodo will get this service in the near future