Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Please suspend my service and reimburse me for "airtime" for unanswered calls

I am travelling abroad and wish to suspend my service. I cannot complete this through Self Serve.

Furthermore, for the last two months I have been charged airtime for what I can only ascertain are incoming calls which were not answered. I was previously told there should be no charge for this kind of activity but they appear on my bill as $60 charges. 

Thank you for your cooperation. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will have to contact customer support to put a seasonal hold on ur account. But you will lose your current plan and when u come back u will have to pick a currently available plan. If u have a good old plan its maybe worth it to keep it active. U can call 611 from ur phone. Or there is an out of country number in the contact us page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or log into self serve > View rate plan > Change my plan > Seasonal Hold($15/mo)

What plan do you have?
There is no charge if you don't answer your phone. Check your Ebill - Page 3,4 - to see detailed info. 
As I said,  I am unable to complete this through self serve. I only see the message
"Sorry, you are not authorized to access this information."

What is the contact email? I'm unable to call from my phone. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Melanie Leduc wrote:

As I said,  I am unable to complete this through self serve. I only see the message
"S...

If dialing *611 doesn't work

https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us?INTCMP=KMNew_FooterLINK_ContactUs_ContactUs
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Melanie Leduc wrote:

"S...

Your account is already suspended because of outstanding amount owed. You need make payment arrangements to avoid falling into collection Melanie. Pls call #227 from your phone.