Koodo Community

Community

Solved

please someone help me i got lg g3 but im dont capable to listen music withoht wifi someone know a application we can syncrhozine a

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Eric, What are you currently using to listen to your music?
Itube
Someone know application we vant listen music withoht wifi
Userlevel 7
Hi Eric, You are able to subscribe to Google Play Music for 10$ a month and save your favorite music for offline listening.
Lg g3 dont have a free aps to listen music
You said to me i must paid 120 dollars each year to listen music its a big crap lg g3
Userlevel 7
eric wrote:

You said to me i must paid 120 dollars each year to listen music its a big crap lg g3

You are aware that music costs money right? You are going to have to buy the music from somewhere. Google Play Music allows you to pay the 120$ a year for unlimited music of thousands of songs for the low price.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Any cloud service will "synchronize" music if that's what you want. Otherwise I'm not sure what the problem is? Just transfer music from your computer so you can listen to anything you want without using data.
Im habituate with my ipod to go on itube enter my music press in a simple button and its done ive got my son on my ipod and i can listen without wifi whit this phone im not sure i must to download on my computer. On what itube and afyer i syncrhonize on my phonee?
Im presss on catched habitually
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You still download music with itube the first time. You can google "itube android" to download the apk outside of the google store. Just be sure to use an anti-virus program to scan it to be safe. You could also use "Music World." It's not youtube related but you just download whatever music.
Userlevel 7
Youtube always requires a network connection to listen to music. You can copy music from your computer to your phone by plugging in your phone to your computer.
Ok thank you really so much