Koodo Community

Community

Solved

plan for very high data usage?

Samsung Galaxy lll

11 replies

Userlevel 7
All of the plans include all you care to consume data at a pay per use rate. Just pick the plan with the most beneficial pay per use rate for you. Tab plus plans excluded unless you choose to finance a device with tab plus.
Userlevel 7
Hi jackies, What province do you live in? Different provinces have different plans so if we know your province we can get that info for you!
Mathieu wrote:

Hi jackies, What province do you live in? Different provinces have different plans so if we kn...

I live in Ontario
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi jackies, What province do you live in? Different provinces have different plans so if we kn...

Currently the highest amount of data in a plan is 5gb on the 88$/month plan. There is also a plan with 3gb of data for 65$ on promo right now. Those are the two plans with the highest available data for you.
Mathieu wrote:

I switched to the 3 GBP plan.Now my usage has slowed down as I use more wifi.I went 90GBP over thus far I can't seem to view my usage online..I think cause I changed my plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would suggest to go look at this topic : http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/plan-for-very-high-data-usage-gi2vvemygia3u
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paid close attention to your other thread. Cut your losses. You seem to have no use for texting or cell. Landline internet with a laptop or tablet would do fine, especially on a fixed income. Internet friendly units currently sell for less than a premium phone. Sell your phone (or just cut back to talk-only). Do the arithmetic/math over the next 6 months and you will probably be well ahead by ditching the smart phone in your situation. If you contact Koodo NOW, they may well forgive your overage charges. There is an adjustment policy designed to let customers gauge their data needs over the first 10-14 days. Not free lunch, but you may well fit. You may be eligible to return your phone if you bought it at a boutique or retail affiliate.
I do use text and/ or cell.I'm in sn unusual situation This is new to me but I'm learning a lot. Plus my car broke down suitcase in handy
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jackies wrote:

I do use text and/ or cell.I'm in sn unusual situation This is new to me but I'm learning a lot....

Looks like you will be learning about autocorrect as well!  <Grin>
jackies wrote:

I do use text and/ or cell.I'm in sn unusual situation This is new to me but I'm learning a lot....

Yea....doesn't help I have big fingers.plus I was sitting outside in the sun
I just accidentally discovered a new to me wifi location....Chapters/Starbucks....I had to return a book... (remember those)and of course i asked about WiFi.