Koodo Community
Solved

Plan Change Problem

• 25 June 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
I received a text in late May with an offer to upgrade my plan to "$45 for 2GB of data with Unlimited Canada-wide minutes". I replied with the code and received a text back saying the change would be processed within 7 days. It was never processed on self-serve and never showed up on my next bill cycle. I tried texting again and got the same reply- still no change. I'm hoping if this is a glitch someone from Koodo can fix it manually. Anyone else experiencing similar issues?
icon

Best answer by Julia Koodo 25 June 2019, 21:36

Hey there! We went ahead and switched the plan, all you gotta do now is power your phone off & on. The data will be prorated, so you'll have 1.3 GB left to use until your new cycle starts on July 15th when you'll get another batch of 2 GB. Let us know if you have questions or there's anything else we can help with 🙂
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Thanks so much guys!
Userlevel 3
Hey there! We went ahead and switched the plan, all you gotta do now is power your phone off & on. The data will be prorated, so you'll have 1.3 GB left to use until your new cycle starts on July 15th when you'll get another batch of 2 GB. Let us know if you have questions or there's anything else we can help with 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I’ll flag this. There was a similar post just recently.