Koodo Community

Plan change

• 13 July 2017
  • 8 replies

I am currently on a plan from QC but I wanted to change it to an AB plan since I moved here. I apparently didn't do something properly and selected another QC plan instead of an Alberta one... Went to try to change it but you can only change your plan once per cycle. Is there a way to go around that or do I have to wait until the next cycle to update that?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can wait until the next cycle or you can send a private message to Koodo via facebook or twitter and they might be able to correct this for you
You can wait until the next cycle or you can send a private message to Koodo via facebook or twit...Thanks for the help! :) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can wait until the next cycle or you can send a private message to Koodo via facebook or twit...Generally you can't change provinces without involving a Koodo CSR. This is especially true between those with differing rate plans, in either direction, strange though that may seem in your instance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think you'll need to talk to Koodo either way if you switching to an Alberta exclusive plan, they need to verify that you are residing there since ppl were taking advantage of those plans before
I think you'll need to talk to Koodo either way if you switching to an Alberta exclusive plan, th...Funny part is that I actually have to change for a more expensive plan! Ahah! 

Thanks for the reply! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think you'll need to talk to Koodo either way if you switching to an Alberta exclusive plan, th...You can always *not change your plan*.  But you didnt hear that from me
I think you'll need to talk to Koodo either way if you switching to an Alberta exclusive plan, th...Ahahahah! Lips are sealed...!
Userlevel 6
I think you'll need to talk to Koodo either way if you switching to an Alberta exclusive plan, th...@Paul Deschamps: I don't think Koodo has Alberta-exclusive plans. Rumour has it that Koodo offered the MB/SK plan to BC/AB residents as a loyalty offer, but nothing special in-market. AB does offer lower sales tax, but so does YK/NWT/NV.