Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Placing an order: Whoops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

Hello.
I'm trying to order a Google Pixel 128GB and want to do it soon to take advantage of the $200 activation discount. I'm an existing customer and am upgrading to the $59/month plan at the same time.  When I try to Checkout I get this EXTREMELY HELPFUL error:
"Whoops! Something went wrong. Please try again."
Well, I did try again, and again, and again, and again, and... well, you get the picture.  I don't mind trying another day, but I want that $200 activation discount.  How long will that extra $200 discount be available?  Or better yet, why can't I simply order it?
Regards

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think it's going to be there at least untill mondai (Cyber Monday). A lot of people had the same problem. I believe Koodo is working on getting a fix!
Thanks Robert, I guess I'll just keep trying.  If it doesn't work before Tuesday I guess my trusty Nexus 4 will have to last a little longer 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brehan - this issue has been flagged with our team and it's being looked into. Please bear with us as we hope to have to have it resolved soon.
My thanks to the team!  I was able to place my order this morning.

Though I ran into a possible scripting bug on the final checkout page where you confirm the address and click the checkbox to agree to the terms.  I clicked the checkbox THEN clicked on the terms and conditions link to look at them, they popped out from the right side, then I click the X to close the terms and conditions and after that I could no longer click the Place Order button (or how ever the button was worded). I had to go back to the cart; then the credit card page again; then the final page again; but I didn't click the terms and conditions link this time, just the check box, and I was able to place the order. (Like I said my order finally yet through so I'm happy, just wanted to bring this up to your webmaster team.)