Koodo Community
Question

Placed an order March 17 - Order #ES128643570 not valid when trying to search

• 31 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi, placed an order over the phone with an agent March 17th, received an order confirmation about it with order #ES128643570, but when trying to check the order status on the website, it tells me the order number is not valid…..doesn’t make sense.  Need to know where the phone is.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The order tracking is for online webstore orders only. 

What phone did you order on March 17?

MOTOROLA ONE HYPER DEEPSEA BLUE (LMO1HYP)

MOTOROLA ONE HYPER DEEPSEA BLUE (LMO1HYP)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'll flag this post for a Rep to check your order number. I'm not aware of a significant time to ship for that particular model

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello Kerry! We verified your order and it looks like  the order was cancelled as the choice of colour is currently not available. You will receive all the refunds in a timely manner so you can place another order for a different device, if you want to. 

Hello Kerry! We verified your order and it looks like  the order was cancelled as the choice of colour is currently not available. You will receive all the refunds in a timely manner so you can place another order for a different device, if you want to. 

How can an order just be cancelled with no notification to the customer at all?  I don’t understand that whatsoever.  Why would I not have been contacted for a different option prior to cancelling it? That is pathetic really.  I would expect this of another mobile carrier (of whom I shall not name), but not of Koodo, not good customer service at all.

Oh and by the way, I just looked at my self serve, and it is showing the new Motorola as my phone in my tab balance, that had better be fixed!