Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Picture receiving

I have a samsung modle number GT-S5830D. For some reason I cannot recieve or send pictures, videos, or voice recordings anymore.. I have unlimited send and recieve of all of these. checked my settings and everything.. I dont know why it wont. it says - Real-time authorization failed. this is what comes in insted of the picture that was sent to me

8 replies

Userlevel 3
When you said you checked your settings, Do you have data turned on ?
Userlevel 3
Make sure your data is enabled on your phone. If it is,remove the sim and plug back in after 20 seconds and retry.
i have a pre paid sim. pay for unlimited text and picture texts. no data. havent had data for 2 months. have been sending and receiving pics the whole time. then yesterday I could no longer send or receive them
Userlevel 4
Kris Price wrote:

i have a pre paid sim. pay for unlimited text and picture texts. no data. havent had data for 2 m...

With that being said, it could be a technical issue that may require a call to Koodo prepaid tech support.
Kris Price wrote:

i have a pre paid sim. pay for unlimited text and picture texts. no data. havent had data for 2 m...

on the phone with them now.. thanks
Kris Price wrote:

I heard that there was an issue with picture messaging yesterday, I havent tried it so I can't confirm. Have you tried sending one today?
Kris Price wrote:

that is what it is. just off the phone.. Thanks to everyone.
Userlevel 4
Kris Price wrote:

I am not aware of any MMS issues for today. I know there were some yesterday but I did not receive any emails about current MMS issues when I came into work, today. I don't know what the agent saw but as a tech, we usually get emails letting the team know about current or resolved issues. Last I saw, the MMS/SMS issue was resolved. Was any troubleshooting done by that agent when you called, Kris? EDIT: I just doublechecked and I did see the active issue still with prepaid mms. My apologies for the above.